96RGB x 64 Dot Matrix ?
OLED/PLED Segment/Common Driver with Controller
The SSD1331 is a single chip CMOS OLED/PLED driver with 288 segments and 64 commons output, supporting up to 96RGB x 64 dot matrix display. This chip is designed for Common Cathode type OLED/PLED panel.
The SSD1331 had embedded Graphic Display Data RAM (GDDRAM). It supports with 8, 9, 16 bits 8080 / 6800 parallel interface as well as serial peripheral interface. It has 256-step contrast and 65K color control. To facilitate communication between lower operating voltages MCU, it has separate power for I/O interface logic. SSD1331 is suitable for mobile phones, MP3, MP4 and other industrial devices.
- Resolution: 96RGB x 64 dot matrix panel
- 65K color depth support by embedded 96x64x16 bit GDDRAM display buffer
- Power supply:
- VDD = 2.4V to 3.5V for IC logic
- VCC = 8.0V to 18.0V for Panel driving
- VDDIO = 1.6V to VDD for MCU interface
- Segment maximum source current: 200µA
- Common maximum sink current: 60mA
- 256 step contrast control for the each color component plus 16 step master current control
- Pin selectable MCU interface
- 8/9/16 bits 6800-series parallel Interface
- 8/9/16 bits 8080-series Parallel Interface
- Serial Peripheral Interface
- Color swapping function (RGB <-> BGR)
- Graphic Accelerating Command (GAC) set with Continuous Horizontal, Vertical and Diagonal Scrolling
- Programmable Frame Rate
Wide range of operating temperature -40 to 85°C
|Ordering Part No.||Package|